Friday, January 13, 2017

Thrift Store Book Haul!


                                         I went to the thrift store. The other day. The book section is  the first section that caught my eyes.  I  had stopped looking for books at thrift stores  because  I never found  anything interesting . but I was pulled to this section because it was enormous I knew that I would find something.  and I did. I found  two books  from Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series. I also found  a couple of other chick - lit titles, A book by Walter Mosley, and a non- fiction  title.   Overall There was a great selection of  books with the right price.  The hardbacks  were $1.99  and the paperbacks are $0.99.  I purchased 5 hardbacks  four  chick lit titles and a non- fiction.  I'll be checking the book section at the thrift store from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment